A camera is a powerful device in a comprehensive security plan that you can use to look for threats when you’re not physically present. Cameras can discourage would-be thieves and vandals and help you gather evidence to identify who or what was responsible during a burglary or another incident involving property damage.
Home and commercial building owners in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and beyond have relied on Prestige Security Solutions to equip and monitor their grounds and valuable assets. If you’re looking to install your first home or business surveillance system or upgrade your existing measures, we have a diverse lineup of state-of-the-art products. Today’s leading manufacturers produce reliable digital cameras, granting you control and clarity over your property.
Choosing the Right Video Surveillance Options
We’re experts in surveillance system solutions in Massachusetts, and our helpful security experts are here to listen to and discuss your needs and specifications. We supply security cameras that run through coax cables or transmit over your wireless network. When you work with us, you’ll get assistance finding an affordable device that has the necessary resolution, size, range and on-board technology you need — including facial recognition, movement sensing and remote viewing.
We provide a wide variety of models, including:
- Fixed or still cameras
- Audio in and out abilities
- Robust, vandal-resistant and weather-proof lens casings
- Infrared (night vision) cameras that can see dozens or hundreds of feet ahead
- Pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras with smart motion tracking technology
Home Surveillance Systems
Safe, peaceful living begins with knowing what goes on around your residence. With remote access capabilities through your smartphone, tablet and other devices, you can view your front porch, backyard or living room at your convenience. Check on your children alone at home or view who rings the doorbell.
Commercial Surveillance Systems
At Prestige Security Solutions, we provide sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled recording devices that capture clear footage of both your guests and employees. For example, you can aim cameras at your parking lot to catch license plates or put other cameras in your aisles, backrooms and service areas. After closing time, our surveillance cameras allow you to constantly monitor your environment’s conditions for accidents such as shortages, fires or floods.
How Prestige Security Solutions Tailors Surveillance to Your Needs
We draw on a wealth of experience in the security industry to deliver professional, customized surveillance systems for our New England neighbors and friends. Our process includes:
- Planning and positioning: We select the wall and ceiling locations for your cameras that provide the best coverage and protection.
- Installation: You don’t need to worry about how to set up your surveillance system. We’ll set up your new system quickly and efficiently then demonstrate how to operate it.
- Storage and monitoring: Rarely will a security camera you buy off the shelf let you store recorded footage at a secure central location. We offer convenient storage and retrieval plans to preserve your data.
- Troubleshooting: Are you experiencing any problems with your surveillance cameras? We’re available long after the sale for support, whether over the phone or on-site.
Contact Us to Plan a Customized Surveillance Access Solution
Prestige Security Solutions offers the most comprehensive surveillance system services in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and beyond. Trust our dedicated, skilled team to keep a watchful eye of your property, so nothing slips past. Consult with us to obtain a guaranteed quote for the scope of your project. Schedule your visit through our online form today.
Have a question?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to learn more about security systems installed by Prestige Security Solutions.